Sharing stories from our Price Chopper Family to yours.

Are you looking for ways to stay healthy this summer and still eat delicious, flavorful meals? Choosing whole wheat bread for your morning toast, your lunch sandwich, or any other meal is a great and simple way to stay on track and still enjoy a delicious treat! Have you tried Central Market Classics whole wheat bread? We want to hear what you think about it! Try CMC bread for only $1.00 with our coupon on Facebook, then comment below to tell us what you think about it to enter to win a year supply of whole wheat CMC bread! Leave us a comment about what you think of CMC bread by Friday, June 22nd at 2:00 to be entered!

CMC is a premium bread with all the goodness and full bodied flavor of wheat kernel bread. Made from whole grains, CMC bread is 100% whole wheat and has 3 grams of fiber per serving (that’s 3 grams more than traditional white bread!).  Each serving of CMC bread has 0 Trans fats, 26 grams of whole grain and no high fructose syrup-making it the perfect healthy addition to your day!

Read official rules here.

Comments on: "Stay Healthy with CMC Bread!" (14)

1. Sheila Dolan said:

I thought this was very good and didn’t realize is had 3 grams of fiber!

2. Tracy M. said:

I LOVE CMC Whole Wheat Bread!! Our family is trying to eat healthier & this really helps. We love toasting this bread & spreading CMC Preserves on it for breakfast.

3. Richard Ruotolo said:

PC CMC Whole Wheat Bread is excellent – Thanks for the coupon.

4. Amanda Chamberlin said:

We love the Central Market WW bread. My husband had a stroke in April, and we have totally changed out eating habits. This is a tasty, affordable way to get healthier grains!

5. Melissa A said:

Made great toast with my old fashioned peanut butter this morning!

6. Marianne Perreault said:

I absolutely LOVE the fact that this bread contains no high fructose corn syrup, is packed with whole grains and fiber! The taste is awesome!!!!! I will be buying this again and again!

7. Love this bread!

8. Ann Osimo said:

My family loves central market bread. It is a quality bread, healthy, and better priced than the name brand breads.

9. Kimberly Taylor said:

Both of my sons are picky eaters and they love this bread! Healthy, filling, and satisfying…Price Chopper has done it again!

10. BeverlyF said:

I’ll only buy whole grain bread. Way to go CMC!

11. i love this whole wheat bread , we are tryng to eat as better foods.

12. Love Central Markets Breads. High fiber and healthy!

13. Alicia P said:

It is hard to find a tasty and healthy bread. I would love to eat this for a year & long after!

14. Margaret Cipperley said:

Honey wheat is delicious!