Written by Jane N. Golub
Director In-Store Marketing Programs
CAMPBELL’S MICROWAVE SPAGHETTI O’S
Campbell’s Spaghetti O’s introduces Spaghetti O’s MicrO’s – a convenient new way to enjoy an all-time favorite. Snack time has never tasted better – beloved Spaghetti O’s from Campbell Soup Company are now available in a super-convenient snack-size microwaveable tray.
With an easy-to-peel lid and no metal, Spaghetti O’s MicrO’s are more convenient than ever – and t he famous O-shaped pasta, with its memorable “Uh Oh, Spaghetti O’s” slogan, can be ready in just two minutes.
Kids have loved the great taste of Spaghetti O’s for nearly 50 years. Now, moms will love how quickly they can prepare their child’s favorite flavor with new microwaveable packaging. Just like the original, new Spaghetti O’s MicrO’s offer the same great taste in an ultra-convenient snack-size portion that moms can feel good about serving.
Spaghetti O’s original flavor was launched in October of 1965, introducing the world’s first spoonable spaghetti to moms across America. Shortly after, the brand branched out to include sliced franks and meatballs mixed in with the circular pasta and tomato sauce recipe.
Look for Spaghetti O’s MicrO’s in the canned prepared dinner section.
- Handi-foil has introduced its new line of Aluminum Foil Wrap!
- Handi-foil Aluminum Foil is Heavier, Thicker and Stronger “Handi-foil HTS” in Standard and Heavy Duty.
- Have peace of mind knowing “Handi-foil HTS” can handle even the heaviest and messiest of jobs!
- “Handi-foil HTS” is great for wrapping foods for storage and transport.
- Use of “Handi-foil HTS” allows for easy cleanup of the mess that comes with cooking and baking.
- Handi-foil’s new line of “Handi-foil HTS” is an incredible value – compare the quality and price for yourself.
- Good Old Fashion Quality is back – feel the difference! Product is 100% recyclable.
Three sizes are available –
- HTS Heavy Duty – 100 square feet
- HTS – 150 square feet
- HTS 250 square feet
Look for Handi-foil HTS on the Foil/Wraps section.