We’ve Got a Whole New Look!

We’ve got a whole new look!

In addition to renovating our stores, pricechopper.com got its own makeover!  It is now easier to navigate and has a fresh new look.  If you are interested in Shops4U, prescription refills or wish to order cakes and platters, it’s just a click away with the Online Ordering link, now located in the upper right hand corner next to Coupons and My AdvantEdge. It’s now easier than ever to get AdvantEdge savings with easy email sign up at the bottom of every page. new home screen

The Market 32 website has officially be launched! Here you will find links to featured departments, the weekly flyer, Market 32 promotions and access to your personal information like My AdvantEdge, saved AdvantEdge e-coupons and shopping lists.  You can browse through pictures of the stores, join the Market 32 social network and read about Market 32 news. You can even post your own pictures to the Gallery, either through the submit an entry link or by using #Market32 on Instagram and Twitter. You can easily access this new site by clicking on the Market 32 logo in the upper left hand corner on pricechopper.com or directly through market32.com from your browser.

We have also updated our look in print!  Focusing on customer wants and needs is the most critical element of the Market 32 rebranding process and is why we have completely revamped our weekly flyer for Price Chopper and Market 32. The new look includes a layout that is more like a magazine than a newspaper, will still offer all of the great deals you are used to, and should make planning your weekly shopping trip simpler. The smaller size is easier to read and features larger pictures of all your favorite products, making it easier to find the best deals each week.  The new format also applies to the e-version on the website with larger product images and clearer product descriptions. Below you will find an image of the new and improved flyer, make sure to keep an eye out for it in your Sunday paper!

new flyermarket 32 flyer blog

Keep checking back if for up to date information about all that we are changing to make shopping with us a piece of cake!

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to our customer service team available Monday-Friday 8:30 am-7 pm and Saturday and Sunday 10 am – 4 pm, 1-800-666-7667.

One thought on “We’ve Got a Whole New Look!

1. July 13, 2015 at 3:27 pm

I’m a frequent shopper at market 32 in wilt on I have been a regular customer for over 15 years. I have seen managers come and go and many updates this new market 32 has had the biggest impact it is very nice in many ways I had written to you in the recent past commending some of your employees at the wilt on store you in turn wrote back to ensuring they would be commended in some way yet after speaking to them they said they had not heard from the company in regards to their being commended let me try this again First would be Candi in the front end she has been great for as many years as I can remember Assistant manager Damien has been very helpful over the years even when he used to be the produce manager, On produce you have , Eugene an excellent staff member who as also treated me respectfully and with a kind word, then in your Florist dept Julie has be very help full and is ever so kind to shoppers , Linda upfront has been a great asset working the register and in the customer service section and last but far from least in the pharmacy Paul the pharmacist is excellent with Jeffery the front clerk who is very present to customers Please this time commend this excellent staff members of your New flagship market 32 store thanks for lustening

2. July 13, 2015 at 5:39 pm

I HAVE BEEN GOING TO PRICE CHOPPER MANY YRS EVEN GET MEDS THERE ITS REAL CLOSE TO ME IN WESTERN LITES ALL CLERKS ARE HELPFUL—WISH HAD A BUS FOR THE SENIOR BLDGS

3. Noreen draht
    July 13, 2015 at 7:46 pm

Don’t like it or the silly games. I really don’t shop there much anymore. Prices aren’t that great and specials are scarce.

4. Dot
    July 14, 2015 at 9:41 pm

I no longer shop at PC,so tired of arguing w cashiers over coupons etc, now I just drive up the road to Market Basket, where there are plenty of cashiers and baggers. Also too many policy changes at PC in the past ten or so years, such as the double meat guarantee, front page of flyer competitors, gas point price point changes etc,
    Adois PC!

5. Marie Whyland
    July 15, 2015 at 6:39 am

I also go to the Price Chopper in Western Lights. They never have enough registers open. I have waited in line for at least 10 minutes. 2 registers is not enough!

6. July 15, 2015 at 11:09 am

Thank you all for your feedback. We have shared your comments with the appropriate people, if you would like someone to follow up with you please contact us through this link https://www.pricechopper.com/contact-us or by phone at 1-800-666-7667. Thank you.

7. Jennifer
    July 16, 2015 at 12:51 pm

I do not care for the new Price Chopper flyer design or the new signage in the store for specials. It did not make me feel like I was getting better value. I felt as if I was shopping in a store that was stripped down. I think that (unfortunately) as time goes on and you switch over to Market 32 (why? what is up with the name change?)

I will eventully stop shopping there even though it is very close to my house (5 minutes). I believe that more (maybe all) of my business will transfer over to Wegman’s which is a 15-20 minute ride away. Many of their house brand products are of better quality and price and no other store in the area can match their bakery and customer service!
    It will be a sad goodbye, I have been shopping at Price Chopper for 25+ years since moving to Pennsylvania.

8. Gary
    July 16, 2015 at 6:14 pm

I have been shopping at Price chopper for longer than I can remember. The new look of your weekly circular is very disappointing. I understand sometimes change can be helpful, but I feel that you missed the mark this time around. I do not find the organization helpful. In the general look of the circular is less appealing. Again, I am disappointed in the change that you made. It would make me very happy to see the old circular brought back.

9. Raymond Stewart
    July 16, 2015 at 7:13 pm

I have been shopping Price Chopper for the last 8 years and I am rethinking it. The new ad is way off the beaten path and not good at all, NEVER enough cashiers ( always bag my own stuff due to the staff not doing it correctly), sales are not that great, most times if I don’t catch it the prices are wrong or I don’t get the correct stuff for coupons or money off your next visit coupons, tired of all the changes in coupons or how things are done. One good thing I have to say about the Price Chopper in the Troy/Brunswick New York area is the Meat Department, the guys are always helpful and very polite unlike the rest of the store. Cashiers are really needed in ALL of your stores, two regular lanes and four customers deep is not cool. Walmart doesn’t make me wait that long even though they are rude as can be.

10. Jack
    July 17, 2015 at 1:54 am

Are you knuts? What PC brainiac waved the magic wand of change at your ad format? Dull, uninspiring, lackluster, etc. are some descriptors for this “new” format. I used to look forward to going through the PC ad, but this change amounts to drudgery. I’m willing to listen, but I can’t figure out how you can claim that “The smaller size is easier to read.” when describing your new font sizes. Balderdash! Think you’ve shot yourself in the foot with this one.

For Pete’s sake (along with the rest of us = ), BRING BACK YOUR USED-TO-BE VIBRANT AND EXCITING AD COLORS, PRINT SIZE, AND FORMAT. Save us from this insanity . . . please.

AND while I’m at it, the 7/12 – 7/18 ad (back page) indicates that bagels are on sale for $1.99, but I see no indication of the amount. Is this each, per 1/2 dozen, per dozen, or ? If I’m in error, please let me know.

• July 20, 2015 at 9:21 am

Jack it was $1.99 per 1/2 dozen for the week of 7/12-1/18. We have also shared your additional comments with the right people.

11. S Lewis
    July 19, 2015 at 8:13 am

I have shopped at the pc in newburgh for 15 years and enjoy many of the pc brand items. What has happened to the pc organic vanilla soymilk? It’s just disappeared! And noone can tell me anything other than “we can’t get it from the warehouse”. So disappointing:(

12. July 20, 2015 at 9:24 am

Jack and Gary your comments have been shared with the appropriate people. If either of you would like someone to follow up with you please contact us here https://www.pricechopper.com/contact-us . Thank you for your feedback!