Time is so valuable these days, and people are always looking for ways to become more efficient in how they spend their time. Think about your typical weekend: you go grocery shopping, you clean the house, you do laundry. Before you know it, the weekend is over and you never got to any of those fun, relaxing things you had hoped to do. You begin to wonder “how can I give myself more free time?”
Then you remember that office conversation about home delivery for groceries, and how awesome your co-workers said it was. Immediately you think of all the things you hate about going grocery shopping; fighting for a parking spot, dealing with crowds, and dodging shopping carts.
Online grocery delivery gives you the power to shop right from the comforts of your own home! Here are a few reasons why you should be using home delivery for your groceries…
6 Reasons to Try Grocery Delivery
- No waiting in long checkout lines.
- Easily budget your food spending for the week.
- Easy meal planning as you browse items from your phone or computer.
- Unable to lift heavy items? Instacart’s personal shoppers will bring that case of water or large bag of pet food right inside your home for you.
- You have guests coming very soon, and you realize you forgot something at the store. The oven is on, and you can’t leave the house. This isn’t a horror movie plot.
- Do you help an elderly family member or neighbor do their grocery shopping? Now they can order right from their home.
Now we’ve got you thinking about all of this free time you’re about to have, right? You finally have the ability to do things like finish that book you started months ago, start that workout program you’ve been talking about, finish that home project you keep putting off, or just simply sit back and relax.
We’re excited to offer home delivery in select areas, powered by Instacart. Just visit pricechopper.com/wedeliver to get started. We offer home delivery in as little as 2 hours!
Leave those pajamas on and start filling up that virtual shopping cart today!