Price Chopper is pleased to announce our partnership with SavingStar. This program allows you to register your AdvantEdge card on their website in order to build savings with branded offers. Your total at the register does not change, instead you automatically compile savings on an account that you set up with SavingStar (such as a bank account, Paypal, an Amazon gift card, or donation to charity). For example, you can activate your AdvantEdge card and choose to add the savings to your bank account. If you save $10 using SavingStar, then the $10 will be added to your bank account.
Currently, there are $19 worth of savings when you activate your AdvantEdge card. Each month there are several offers loaded onto the SavingStar website for you to activate. Once you have activated the offers, you can then purchase the item at Price Chopper using your AdvantEdge card. The “savings” amount accumulates in your SavingStar account, and you can then choose your payout method. You should not print and cut these eCoupons, as they are not coupons in the traditional sense. Savings accumulate in an account; therefore, they are not discounted at the register. They even have apps for iPhones and Androids to make these savings available when you are on the go.
We have a special offer for Chopper Shoppers only! Click the picture above to sign up and try SavingStar today! When you do you will be able to activate our special Central Market Classics ice cream coupon. There is a limited quantity available so hurry and join!
How SavingStar Works:
- Click: Go to SavingStar.com and select the offers you like. SavingStar will link them to your Price Chopper AdvantEdge card.
- Shop: Use your Price Chopper AdvantEdge card at checkout in the store. (Note that your bill will not change because you are not discounted at the register.)
- Save: Your money is automatically added to your SavingStar account where you get to pick your payout! Choices include bank deposit, a Paypal deposit, an Amazon gift card, or a donation to charity.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Can I use SavingStar offers more than once?
SavingStar offers are generally marked as “one time use” on each offer. If an offer can be used more than once, the offer will clearly state “Unlimited Purchases”
2. Can SavingStar offers be used along with coupons from other services?
3. Can the savings be taken off my bill at checkout?
No. All savings are added to your SavingStar account so that you can choose how you would like your payout from bank deposit, Paypal, Amazon gift card or charity donation.
4. When are the savings added to my SavingStar account?
Your money will be added to your SavingStar account within 7-30 days after you purchase the item.
5. Will the savings appear on my receipt?
No. Your savings will appear in your SavingStar account within 7-30 days. Your account will track all the offers you activate and all the offers you redeem.
6. How can I get in touch with SavingStar?
Please email SavingStar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more questions about SavingStar visit their FAQ page.