What interesting nutrition trivia do you know? We know that WhoNu? nutrition rich cookies are an excellent source of calcium, iron, and 20 total vitamins and minerals!
We want you to tell us your best nutrition trivia fact to enter to win one of two $25 Price Chopper gift certificates from WhoNu? cookies! Comment with your nutrition trivia fact on both this blog post and our WhoNu? Cookie Facebook post to enter. Please read all official rules posted below before entering.
WhoNu? is battling the myth that delicious foods can’t be nutritious. In a single serving of WhoNu? cookies you get:
- As much fiber as a bowl of oatmeal
- As much Vitamin C as a cup of blueberries
- As much Calcium and Vitamin D as an 8 oz. glass of milk
- As much Iron as a cup of spinach
- As much Vitamin E as two cups of carrot juice
- As much Vitamin A as an 8 oz. glass of tomato juice
- As much Vitamin B12 as a cup of cottage cheese and fruit
WhoNu? cookies come in four varieties: chocolate (velvety crème stuffed between two chocolate cookies), vanilla (crunchy vanilla cookies with crème inside), soft and chewy (gooey chocolate chip cookies) and crispy (crunchy chocolate chip cookies).
Check out all the vitamins and minerals jammed into WhoNu?’s crispy cookies compared to the other leading brand: Don’t forget to comment on both this blog post and our WhoNu? Facebook post with your favorite nutrition trivia fact! Here is some other fun nutrition trivia we found:
- When honey is swallowed, it enters the blood stream within a period of 20 minutes.
- Laws forbidding the sale of sodas on Sunday prompted William Garwood to invent the ice cream sundae in Evanston, IL., in 1875.
- An intensive body builder takes in about 9000 calories per day.
WhoNu? cookies are a nutritious choice when you are in the dessert aisle. Pick some up at Price Chopper today!